Etabs Industrial Training - Course Contents
MODULE NO.1 Modeling
- File operation
- Etabs window / floor information
- Creating basic grid systems
- Creating structural model
- Defining storey data
- Add structural objects using templates/manually
- Drawing of point, line and area objects
- Reference lines and planes
- View, Selection Options
- View Management
- Object Selection
- Options and preferences
- Assign model properties for beams/ columns/slabs etc.
MODULE NO.2 Load case
- Define static load case assignment
- Point object assignments
- Line object assignments
- Area object assignments
- Self weight multiplier
- Modify an existing static load case
- Delete existing static load case
- Load combination
MODULE NO.3 Analysis the model
- Model analysis with various combination
- Analysis options
- Analysis log
- Locking and unlocking the model
MODULE NO.4 Results Graphical Output(analysis output)
- Study of Bending, shear & torsion for Beam members
- Study of Axial load & Bi axial moments for Column members
- Study of Deformation of nodes and deflection of various structural members.
- Check for overall stability of the structure.
MODULE NO.5 Editing
- Cut, copy and paste
- Frame and area meshing
- Point and line extrusion
MODULE NO.6 Text Input and File Export/Import
- Text input file
- Export options
- Import options
MODULE NO.7 Design
- Assigning design parameters as per I.S 456
- Study of Design summary results in terms of percentage of reinforcement.
- Study of detail results for an individual members
- Study of Design report for each structural component like (Footing, Column, and Beam)
- and interpolate with the manual calculations.
- How to assign the data for various elements like (footings, columns and beams) to the
- R.C.C detailer.
MODULE NO.8 Preparation of Design Reports
- Details result summary for
- Load cases Combination
- Design summary for columns, beams.
- Reactions for footings.