IOT Industrial Training - Course Contents
Introduction to the concept of IoT
- IoT Stack and Protocols
- IoT industry deployment examples
Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Features of Raspberry PI
- Programming environment
Interfacing with the external world
- TCP/IP Communication
- HTTP/REST interfaces
Database & Platform implementation for IoT
- SQL vs NoSQL-Which one is good for your IoT application
- Open sourced vs. Licensed Database
- Available M2M cloud platform
- Basic functionality of IoT cloud platform
- Real Time Analytic
- Batch Analytic
- Data storage
- Data filtering
- Rule engine
- Process mapping
- Caching of Data for IoT rule implementation
- Lossless data compression /Data encoding : Huffman and Progressive filtering
- Xively/ Omeg/Ayla/Libellium/CISCO M2M platform /AT &T M2M platform/ Google M2M platform
Big Data for IoT
- 4V- Volume, velocity, variety and veracity of Big Data
- Why Big Data is important in IoT
- Big Data vs legacy data in IoT
- Fundamental of Map reduced system (MR)
- Hadoop and HDFS
- Kafka for data messaging and brokerage
- Storm/Bolt/Spout-fundamentals of real time analytic system
- Storage technique for image, Geospatial and video data
- Distributed database like Cassandra and HDFS
- Parallel computing basics for IoT
- Provide Knowledge of the main components composing the Internet of Things.
- How Using different frameworks for the use of the Internet of Things.
- Make Practice of Analyze, build or develop parts of an Internet of Things solution and connect it to the desired business model.
- Explain the fundamentals of the Internet of Things in terms of models.
- Critically assess ethical and potential security issues akin to the Internet of Things.
- Describe how tools and technologies are practiced to build new Internet of Things solutions
- Assess different Internet of Things and their applications.